AKPOS AND FATHER -IN-lAW

Father-In-Law :Young man, you coming to seek my
daughter’s hand in marriage and you are chewing
gum. That’s a sign of disrespect!
Akpos: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law : You mean u drink & smoke and you
are here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpos: Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the
club.
Father-In-Law : U club too?
Akpos: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came
out of prison.
Father-In-Law :- U’ve also been in prison before?
Oh my God!
Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed
somebody!,
Father-In-Law :- What!!! U’re a killer???
Akpos: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain
man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter so I
ran over him with a car.
Father-In-Law : Oh son, that won’t happen here.
You are highly welcome. U are on the right track. U
are absolutely the right man for my daughter